Monday, September 29, 2008

FootSteps in My life!


The path which we've tread is unknown
And we've never thought
Of meeting in such a place ...
Our paths were converging to the same goal... 
but still i never realsied even in my dreams 
that i'll get so close to you!

We had many footsteps ..
which have crept in and out of our lives..
May be i was never one among those in your life
and neither were you a part of them until recent times.
Now that your steps have had made an impact in mine..
hope that they will render unerazed..

Every minute of your smile spoke so many things..
They'd made me to turn my tears to glee
The funny faces which you put on ..
Reminded me that life was so simple to be with a person like you..
and always to smile away every moment along..

I'd never drempt to stay 
Without sharing my feelings with you.
There's some kind of happiness that drives me towards the state of well being..
There's something unpredictable about you ...

Youre footsteps are unerazed 
And your memories are my treasures
Which God has gifted them to me .. 
In bundle of life...!


~~ Angie ~~ 

Some times life teches us to remain unuttered and ... it helps us to calm even in the times of trials....





No comments: