Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pages of Life !

Too little to understand.. To little time for forgivness
Too much time in quarrels and too much time at the brook ....
Setting out all our tears!

Never do we sigh ..
Never do we cry...

When we have pain 
Deeply rooted in our hearts..

New is the world..
When silence is surronded in our lives..

Life turns to be too twisted 
When there's no one to hold your hand
Even though you stretch you hand as far as you can...

Life is all about making choices, compromsies and 
Then we will only see that our life is lived 
At the expense of others..!

May be I might be able to see a smile on others faces...
May be I might strive to help people stick together...
May be I might be a 'lil harsh when all the time I spend for others..

But - 
    All my feelings and distress ...
    Remainds unearthed...
    Only thru' 
    My Pages of Life ..!

My pages are- 
   The artwork 
   Where I  sketch 
   To see which work fits in..
   And how colors are filled in them..

   
But - 
  Some Day.. this artwork 
  Is also in Vain..
  Which has only the memories in it..
  And then, 
  Some one will be reading them along..
  Sighing a silent tear ..
  Without knowing 
   What will life bring to him..
   At the end of the Page..
  
- angie

No comments: