Sunday, April 19, 2009

104 : : The Best Thing in LiFe.

I had a quick look at all the movies which I had and I realised how important my life is to me .  I would like to list out the most beutiful things i have in my life apart from My Parents (incl. Grandma ) and my frds.

  • Teddies....
  • The fotographs which my Dad flicked it for me .. when i was a Kid. (he's best in capturing my faces)
  • The Coins which I have preserved in my bottle..
  • The stamps which i have (now i just collect them and give to my dad)
  • The lovely-sweet lil "cups-and-sauccers" which i have is preseved by mistake
  • My Greeting Cards collection
  • My diary where I can safely picture my thoughts
  • The AutoGrafs books which was a fad during tenth class days
  • The Thermocole Bi-cycle which my brother made at the age of 12
  • The pink and purple colored dresses i have (I think they are beauty)
  • My fish tank...


No comments: