Monday, March 14, 2011

The World Around me !!!

I had no idea of what I had read when I saw that a country like Japan was tattered along their coasts. When a tsunami happened in India , (Dec 2004) , I wasn't aware of the consequences and the life threat. I hardly read newspapers, but after a certain time we tend to keep locked with the news.
The calamity that shook the world was very close to my heart. I had watched the footages of the disaster for a long time and wondered that there was something which is going to come... the end of the era.. a new beginning has to begin...!!
Life is as short as the flower, which blooms up in a moment and next moment it is no more.
There were many things which came to my mind while watching the calamity that had happened.

What would be our state if we lived not the next moment?
What would happen if the world around us became blank and void ?
Could I PAUSE for a while and do the undo ?

All these seem like a big question , which could never be answered....

Life treats you well when we go in accordance to its rules...if we mess with Life, it surely does the same... same goes with Nature... and the ultimate invisible ruler, who watches every walk of our life, knows what we are !! 

No comments: