Thursday, October 25, 2007

To write something unusual .... In BTech!!!

This is an exclusive edition about Angie.........
I guess...you might be thinking as to why I am writing about my self.... Well I wanted to just see how I enjoyed my BTech with all you guys @ BRECW

First day in BRECW......

The very first day in BTech was like .... as though I have come to a place where I dont belong... hmmm.... I studied all through my schooling and Inter in a Co-ed place , and Here I end up bounded in the four walls of BRECW where I am supposed to stay only with girls with 4 long years...huh ! ... That was disgusting .... Common .... And Staying in a girls ground for 4 yrs was ....counting stars in the day light ..... Some how I gathered courage and tried to check out how things would go for me. After that ..the next thing that I did was ... Choose an EXCUSIVE PLACE TO SIT .... WHICH WAS THE LAST BUT ONE BENCH .... hmmmmm this was a cool place to stay away from the eyes of the lecturers.... (even that was in vain !)....
The first I befriended was .. KREETHI .... (too awesome.... girl )...
And slowly as days passed by... I met poo,kranthi(our CR ),vasu ,neehu ....etc..
Because of my beutiful voice I was being clearly pin-pointed by every body ... not excluding even our HOD and other lecturers .... and so ..every one came to know who Angelina was....! .. Till my first year .. I was being called as Angelina only.... But, one fine day a friend of mine started calling me out "Angie" ... And so, the world started calling me angie.... and now I am so habituated that I only respond to that name............

.....Last bench ........always...Angie's sits there.....and beside me all my friends sit together....joining all the benches together......

Always ,I and kranthi used to have a lot of verbal war.... (well there were many things to be discussed which could never happen without our verbal war) ...
There were times when I never used to listen to the the lectures but busy drafting good peoms and also whiling away time reading Quality novels (hmmm. ... I guess reading those novels helped me to secure good %age in BTech ..... Thanks to those sweet last benches and those good novels .... ) .. And when ever I used to get bored of the classes .....I just used to pick my bag and...rush out of class getting ready to go home instead of listening to those classes ...and end up having a peacful nap in my home .... ! There were times when i used to tickel Neehu while class was seriously going on..and then , of sudden tickle ... neehu used to utter some unknow sounds ...which would make the lecturer ask , what was going on ...
Kranthi , Pooja I and Pooja II and Vasu ...they used to prefer sitting in the first two benches ...and when HOD is due to take a class.... Our dear CR , rushes behind to see if there is any vacant seat left in the last benches so that she could join us.....
Then , the HOD .... whose classes are always based on the Side haedings of our text book....would be a lucky person, in whose exams ... no one would ever have had any back logs... He had always 100% pass percentage.... But everytime just before his exams we used to always cry out to God to save us ...... hmmmmm.......

No comments: