Friday, January 11, 2008

Treasure hunt


Just think of a day when you woke up recollecting the dream that you drempt !! ...
hmmmm I don't know how many of us really think of what we have drempt.Life is too short and there are many things that surround us once we are involved in our daily schedule.
If you are the one who wants to travel somewhere where no one can disturb you , where you just want to gaze at the wonders of Nature probably you do not have penny in you pocket but dreams are the best place which will help us carry all through.
Life is a good teacher and dreams are the best part of life. It's not that we need to always laze around and never work.
My best time is dreaming and recollecting them as soon as I am off from my bed. It makes me feel good when Life has gifted the wonderful night's sleep and a imaginary place where i can be all my self, where no one will be behind me nor will any body disturb me.
Dreams are the best part of my life. I have had many a times recollected my dreams and have shared them with my friends.
Life just moves on....
We should take time and recollect every moment of life..
So give wings to dreams....and fly to the utmost part of the world...Like the butterfly

No comments: