Friday, April 4, 2008

The vows of friendship

· “friends forever” she said
“friends forever” he said
8 yrs old and they made the vow to remain friends forever

· “ I need some room” she said
“I’ll back away” he said
10 yrs old and they made the vow to give each other space

· “does Tommy like me?” she asked
“I’ll find out” he said
12 yrs old and he made the vow to find out if Tommy liked her

· “he doesn’t love me anymore” she said
“ he doesn’t deserve u” he said
14 yrs old and he made the vow to love her forever

· “nobody love me” she said
“I know someone who does” he said
16 yrs old and he made the vow to love her forever

· “im getting married” she said
“I’ll be there” he said
18 yrs old and he made the vow to forever hold his peace

· “I got divorced yesterday” she said
“im here for u” he said
20 yrs old and he made the vow to be there for her forever

· “why doesn’t anyone love me?” she asked
“I have always loved u” he said
22 yrs old and he made the vow to keep on loving her

· “I could never love u” she said
“ I could never stop” he said
24 yrs old and he made the vow to never love again

· “I can never see u again” she said
“I can never live again” he said
26 yrs old and he made the vow to never live again

· “im sorry” she said
28 yrs old and he made the vow as he lay in an open casket

No comments: