Monday, November 17, 2008

When Life gives another chance...
Would i ever be as I am ?
When people all around you...
Pin-point for you're stupidity,
Would I never sob a silent sigh? 
When small things make my life happy and gay.....
Would i ever complaint 
For those severe bad times that made me gloomy and mad ?
When I turn around to see ,
Who's with me....
In my path of Life..
Would i ever see You , 
Who promised me
To Stand all thorugh my life ?
Will i never see you 
Again - With the same smile on your face -
Which would make me leap in joy ?
Can I still count on those times,
When you'd said 
"I'll be there !" 
And never turn repiled back ,
When i needed you the most !
Can I still hope to 
keep waiting for your're call all nite long..
And end up ...
Having sleepless nites for the brand new day?

Why do I still hope
For the unsaid things and 
Unheard voice ,
which only hurts and 
makes my soul yell in pain ?
I'd never made you feel that I am stranger in your life
But yet - 
I get back the same:
Why dont life make things easy -
Instead of making it UNPREDICTABLE !


~Angie ~

No comments: