Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For Life... I preserve !

For all that you'd wished
For all the times that left 
An un-fulfilled dream ,
For all things you listed out 
To keep cherishing them 
All through your life...
I preserve all those ..... 
For my Life as your memory !

For all the wonderful moments 
That you missed to enjoy,
For all the blunders 
That made you wonder ; 
and kept you in awe !
All those I capture 
and preserve it in My life..

For the times that
I never was there with you...
For the times when you cried and 
Wished me to stay by you....
For all those moments which were unfinished !
I remain in those incomplete moments
Where You'd never want me to be
and would still stay in those borken glass pieces
Which would make me shine in your life..
All these I preserve .. 
For my life !

~~Angie~~

No comments: