Monday, December 29, 2008

End of year !

As this year ends ... in the wee hours of sleep and calm,
There's a sweet small way to bring and gather 
All that we have harvested and reaped.
The most wonderful days 
Which God has given
And has bestowed upon me..
His Blessings which 
I'd like to thank Him ... for all he has given me.

All our days are numbered and counted...
We live like the grass which withers away
but even then ,
He shows his concern and protects us 
From all perils of the world 

His mercies extend to every corner of our life
He dwells in us - the unrighteous.
He guides us .. and shows us the path - even though we are blind
He loves us with unconditional love... even though we forsake Him
He is Ominipotent and still we forget ...

Deep down my heart...
There's only one word,
Thank you My Dear Lord...
For every best thing 
that you've given me
In a SMALL BUNDLE CALLED LIFE..

~~ Angie ~~

No comments: