Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Got em!!

As the time goes on , I feel like getting all the lost list which I cannot preserve it in my diary or my post-it-on's etc. Technology has aimlessly invented lot many things which we wish you use but sometimes we never find the right way to get to it!! 

From a couple of weeks I was too engrossed  in the list of movies which I had to see and every time I write it down , i dont find it again. As i was checking a few good interior sites on esty I happen to see a link ,somewhere saw an article , Life in lists ! I was curious to know what this would bring in store ! And Lo and Behold, I see something which would actually design my lists , to cross over the things which i have done ,to make a list of what all i could have planned to complete ,etc.  This really made me go in a gala world ! Nice and easy way to list out your own stuff!! I could rather call it more of listing out what we need in our life... Indeed a good one!! Thanks to the Creators ! 

Next thing which could choose is to have another list of the books (rather something like a virtual shelf) because I was digging on all the blogs which lead me to the one who read loads of books. I could not figure out which would be the next list of books which i had to read. I posted a msg on my sisters wall and she  came to my rescue !!

 A mail arrived , asking me to join Shelfari. The bad thing was, I already had an account created on 13th Sept 2007 , but never tried to get the glimpse of what it was. Nice one, I like the UI part of the webpage a lot and even got a list of them in to the "to -read" books . I was able to even see a list of good reviews from people across. It was really nice. 
After this , i logged into facebook and checked out the needed links to Shelfari and got a like it link! From there on I even got a new web url which was abt Goodreads
This one was also nice and neat with more elaborate things on review ,timing and even the date when you finish etc ! I created an account for the same and to my curiocity was amazed to see many of my freinds have been faithful customers to this link as well. 

Eh!  I feel all over books again ! As, I was reading a review about books , it gave me a feel to start my reading all over again !! Hopefully ,this time , I'd been reading all the classics and best sellers of the age and my long awaited book for this season would be "To Kill a mocking bird " and "Little Women" . 
 "Little Women" was my first so -called- book which i read it when i was a kid , as it was a gift from someone on my birthday and i still remember , my mum was trying to help me put reading the book. I dont know whether that was a full version or not!! 
Presently , I'm reading "The Monk who Sold his Ferrari "  - a book ,  which has been in my pending lists as I was caught in with the marital bliss and so on so forth !! crap !! Even now , I think that , i need to finish this one asap!! 
Until then , keep checking out updates on these links !! :) 
Have Fun ! 

No comments: