Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Movie Review ~

Well, this is not a movie review though; this movie has captived me and has even a lot of IMPACT.  I usually watch all of Karan Johar's movies , not for the story or direction but for the interiors and art which focuses on. Thanks to the art team for all his movies, they indeed do a wonderful job!!
Wake up Sid's main motive was to show and magnify the nature of a college goer who finds it difficult to settle down in life
The house in which Aisha Banerjee stays , is actually the most lovely place. I feel to dig up some space in my home, rather exactly wish to have a home like her.


Every time the scene shifts to Aisha's apt , i feel like just pausing the movie and then visualize myself there. Good nah!!  When it really comes down , we never get things as we hope for ! ! ! This movie actually gave the feel of Mumbai's Marine Drive ! I really wanted to be there and enjoy the monsoon at that particular location where Sid takes Aisha ! To my amusement, the day when we went to Mumbai,  the moonson had already set and i could feel the Rain in Mumbai !!
I almost kept watching each and every place in that area to see how it would look when it rains in Marine Drive!!
 I  Keep watching this movie over and again , without a second thought !  The art which is displayed in Aisha's room is something which I'd like to collect and treasure.  The label of her name on the door , her pink-white colored  flower chimes, the birds wall , where all the photo's have been setup, the dining table for 2  , the neat and tidy , small and cute Kitchen which she had ,the indispensable books which she stores , The small lights that hang on the window ,the cute bird caged light and the lamps which she had.. they're awesome ...

I wish and hope to see this setting in my home :) ....

No comments: