Friday, July 30, 2010

A Roller Coaster 1 ! - Those small Lil Things In Life and Love

I was planning to get the new set of books for my readings ... I wanted to read some easy ones ,which had fun ,romance and refreshing of memories !!
Me and my colleague ,went and purchased two books  one was "Remember Me "- by Sophie kinsella ,  and the other " Those Small lil Things in life and love "  , by Rahul Saini !!

I dint know what i had to do , so just grabbed this book by Rahul and started reading it . Its a comedy one which one faces in life, his crushes , love ,school days meeting friends... etc etc ... I dint know that the novels these days are even having Bollywood movies dialogs as well !!

Well , Rahul here actually started off with the Kuch Kuch Hota hain Dialog of " Hume ek baar jeethey hain , ek bar marthey hain ..... " . I dint know what i was doing , i could just write this down as my status message for my Facebook profile !! Good God know how he had got this idea of writing movie dialogs ... As I started reading , I also saw many ads, the way we use to talk when we were kids and the stuff which we used to do ... I was totally in an Enchanted world . After reading too much of  Philosophy , I felt that this book has brough back the fun which we have in Small things  in our life!!

One reading the cover page of this book , I felt as though i am reading the book "hum-tum" by Saif (which he actually writes in his movie Hum Tum ,someone could get me that book as well - Kidding , though)  Its cover page is also Awesomely designed ... I fell for the front page and got the book !!...

I donno whether this  book is good for the heck of it or not , but till now , it has given and got back all smiles on my face !! I am eager to finish this one, and would come back and post the entire Roller coaster ride of this Book !!!

Hoping to have a Happy Weekend!!


Second Review -  All in the hands of readers
This book was indeed a weekend special for me , as  I had no where to go , I was able to read this at a faster pace. Indeed, Rahul Saini has got all the girl specials of his life in this book and has narrated each of his moments at office and at school in a very proper way but leaves the reader to decide the tragic or happy end of this story !! He meets his love, but its upto the reader to decide what would be the new chapter of his book!!
Its a nice book for people who had a tiring week !!
Have Fun!!

No comments: