Monday, November 8, 2010

Added love to you !!

You needed time with me,
you held my hands tightly...
you made me wander in your thoughts
and sent away the time for a break

You gazed at my eyes
and fell for my smile...
never understood, I , the though of crime,
coz , I was killing you each moment
like one who falling down from sky..

You came upto me and said,
"Pretty Lady, could we wed"
and let out the sparkling ring,
which was supposed to be the link.

I made myself clear,
that I wouldnt let one tear,
from my eye , before I part ,
From the ones whom I loved....

You were willing to hold my hand
and kept murmuring to yourself,
"I do ,I do..."
and then we came out
Wedded Happily ever !!

Now comes the time ,
To live life with words and deeds,
to abide by the promises kept..
and let each one know their steps..

Of all , I say,
Fair Prince you'd be mine..
even though we travel across the desert
I know that you'll take me through
ever pain and pleasure..
I'd love to say,
I am thine forever
And nothing can be more dearer...
Love  casteth its spell
and the cupid's arrow has dwelt..
somewhere in the past...
But Love is You ...in My Life...
and this I added as my ingredient of life !

No comments: