Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who called it LOVE ??

Let me mix and match the colors of life..
Let me try to catch the moments of sand..
Let me cry to the beauty of nature...
Let me hold the hand in thine..

Let the waters flow in the dry dams,
Let the flowers bloom all the seasons..
Let the bees collect the nectar and aroma..
Let the birds sing to you the song..

Let me once capture you in the frame..
Let me try to play with your names..
There hasnt anyone on the Earth Seen you
But all have heard your fame..

They try to give you names..
And say that its called "BEING IN LOVE"
But -
There seems to make a change in your being
As, someone else has taken your place..

I knew the path of your virtue,
I've heard the deeds and your fame..
I let it flow like a river beyond,
And hoped to see the change..

I wished that you could be living-being
Or an emotion which I could see..
I know not , who named you "Love"
But you are the mix of all pure deeds...
I know not who said - "That's called Love"
But I wondered and gazed ,
I know that you cant take the form of a being,
Then Why you were called Love?

I need a reason for your name,
Coz everyone has the same..
Let me get engrossed in you
And then I'll Entitle you

I found this feeling or abstract ..
Or whatever you call,
Of late I met someone so true..
I forgot your name
or your being
and then thought its you

I could not capture the feelings
I could hold you back...
Lo ! when you came into my Life
You were always full of smile...

I never wanted to miss you
And I said "I do"
You asked me for a prayer,
And I said
"For-ever and Ever" !!

No comments: