Monday, November 8, 2010

Untold thoughts...

I was thinking of one chance..
Where no one could ever find us
Where only U and I could be forever
Where our world would be a paradise..
There would be not a place... like Us...together...

I though of one word
which could describe you
And then I pondered..
You could never be completed without Me...

I hopped and leaped
To places far....
I searched throughout
and never met
the feeling which I could get..
When you are with me..

I Let a word,
that is dear to me
but never thought
that it would be..
so untaimed and unsaid..
but could not make it forget..

I clinged on you,
Like a dear one...
and you pecked on my cheek
and held me tight...
You huged and cajoled...
you made me whole...
Like the rain to the earth...
You smelt that nice...

I miss you a lot..
hope you'd know..
how life would be...without you being with me...

No comments: